Sunday, August 4, 2013

Make Your Own Yogurt

Strawberries and Cream: Perfect Combo, eh?

I usually make my own yogurt. Yes the unhealthy one! I like it sweet. Especially when its the season for strawberries. Oh boy my fridge is always full of stock. Strawberries are rich in vitamin C given it's unique combination of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory nutrients. It has various major benefits like cardiovascular support prevention of cardiovascular;ar diseases, improves the regulation of blood sugar, with decreased risk of type 2 diabetes, and prevention of certain cancer types including breast, cervical, colon and esophageal cancer. It is also a good source of Folate and Potassium, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber and manganese.



How to do it:

First: Wash the strawberries then make sure it's clean enough.
Second: Cut it into four pieces or how big you like.
Third: Put the nestle cream and mix it together with the strawberries.
Fourth(if you like it sweet, like mine): Pour some Hershey's strawberry syrup. Just a small amount. So then it will stay healthy.
Fifth: Put it inside your freezer and wait for it until its frozen.

*note: when you get it from the freezer make sure you'll finish everything cause when you return it and eat it again it's kinda awful. (for me)

Credits to my cousin for teaching me how to do it

Happy eating!

0 comments :

Post a Comment