Saturday, August 3, 2013

IHOP vs PANCAKE HOUSE

BREAK THE FAST: Ihop invading The Fort, BGC made hundreds of Filipinos excited. A must try?

February 15, 2013 IHOP was launched in the Philippines and Filipinos went crazy over it. News spread so fast like a lightning and everyone wants to try it. My school is located at fort and it's easy for me to visit IHOP. But I always see a long line every time I pass by the area. Why is everyone going there? Pops in my head but I asked my cousin who already tried IHOP in the states and she gave me negative comments. But It didn't affect me I still wanna try it. Last week of April it cools down and decided to ask my friends to eat at IHOP on our lunch break. Ofcourse they said YES. Who would say NO to  IHOP and me?
We ordered three sets of meal.



Sirloin Steak Tips Dinner
Grilled, tender, sweet USDA select sirloin tips grilled with onions and mushrooms. Served with mashed potatoes and buttered corn. 575.00

Chicken Fajita Quesadilla
Grilled seasoned chicken breast with onions, fresh green peppers and tomatoes in a grilled flour tortilla with cheddar and Jack cheeses. Served with sour cream and salsa. 365.00 

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Two rich, chocolate batter pancakes filled with chocolate chips and topped with powdered sugar and whipped topping. Buttermilk pancake version also available. 255.00

That was a good pick well I chose them. They're really good and delicious. Words can't express. In the other hand it's quite expensive compared to the other restaurants out there who also sells the same thing.

Originally, we came first: PANCAKE HOUSE

I always have a specific order when it comes to Pancake house because I often eat there.  It's pinned on my mind so every time I visit I do not need to scan the menu to choose my order.


Spaghetti Club Special Set
Spaghetti the old fashioned way plus Lite Clubhouse Sandwich, Today's Heartwarming Soup and Iced Tea 229.00

Roast Beef Special Set
Roast Beef with Vegetables on the side, Caesar Salad, Rice and Iced Tea 273.00

I love Pancake House maybe because I got used to it and I'll always choose PANCAKE HOUSE over IHOP. But trying IHOP was not bad at all, it's worth it.


0 comments :

Post a Comment