Monday, August 5, 2013

A Piece of String (Film Making)

French Literature

We made a short film based on the french short story "A Piece of String". Oh boy I've been through a lot doing it. I played the role of the mayor of the town, he is a man. So I need to look like one. I decided to put a mustache. It's kind of epic like kill me now.

A Piece of String is a french literature and its all about a old poor man who was accused of stealing a pocket book of a some random rich guy on his town. But the truth is he just pick up a piece of string not a pocketbook. In the end even he tried defending himself no one believe him.

View more pictures on tumblr or just Click here



If you want to watch the short film visit my facebook account. I posted it there. http://www.facebook.com/CATURAY



0 comments :

Post a Comment