Thursday, August 8, 2013

18 years of experience


Survived, still breathing and learning.

*note: I am not really into blogging this but I was forced cause I need viewers, awfully.

The thought of I-am-no-longer a child brought a lot of excitement in me. I can do things I've been doing illegally for the past years and explore more. Make good decisions and act like my age. Wisely face reality, cut those who brings you down and let the others remain if they are worthy. I did not want a huge party and celebrate for me. What am I suppose to do in a big crowd? We all know I cannot talk to them at the same time. I really don't care at all especially if you are not a family or close friend. I'd rather sleep thank talk non sense to someone. That defines me. I really want to express my gratitude to my parents and the entire family.
I posted a message on my FB account tagging my parents. I told them this:

"Thank you for patiently listening to all my worries and

 stresses. Thank you for caring enough to get me out of all 

my messes. Thank you for giving me thousand chances. 

Thank you parents for being supportive all these years and 

believing in me that I can change. "


They've been really patient the past years. My mom didn't lose hope on me and continues to guide me. 
Things can be tough at times. Worst is sometimes I cannot handle them and lose myself. I am always afraid of the old me, I don't want her back. She really is a monster, a fearless one. Making careless decisions and doing extraordinary harmful things for fun. Spending a lot like wasting money for nothing. Having vices of a 30-year-old-messed-up-man. I was a really bad example back then., especially for my little brother who was very little that time. I am a perfect example of a wasted youth who has nothing to do and makes people around her miserable. 

I better stop now. Talking about trashy stuffs like that. MEET THE NEW ME!

    


 The CATHERINE 2.0
Upgraded and better.
Stronger and wiser.

OHANA means family and family means no one gets left behind. 

Even my dad isn't a talker I know he cares for me. Besides I should be thankful cause my mom is a nagger.I think they were really meant for each other, perfectly equal.





0 comments :

Post a Comment