Wednesday, August 7, 2013

GoodAh!!! Lunch

Started my Wednesday normally in school, attended my first class, Javascript with Sir Ardee and it's kind of dry. That usually happens thank God moize is just beside me. In lunch time the gang decided to eat outside cause the school cafeteria is overrated. They suggested GoodAh!!! and everyone agreed.

GoodAh!!! is like a fast food chains like mang inasal and chic boy. It is located beside Gerry's grill, Market market. It's my first time eating there F.Y.I. I didn't know it exist in market. I did not order a meal just drinks like red Iced tea cause I have my packed lunch but every one ordered. Their meals are cheap and good. It ranges from 50-200 php. They are selling goto, tapsilog, barbecue, roast beef, grilled chicken and more. They are also offering unlimited rice and soup. Plus their ambiance is kind of cool. I took photos cause I was a bit amazed. They have combos and promos with beers and meals. People around us were driniking beers while having their lunch. They look like people working in a office.

These are the cool posters posted inside GoodAhh. Pretty cool messages right?



 



note: I also took those photos for some reasons. My friend really gets annoyed when I'm teasing her with "This guys inlove with you pare".




0 comments :

Post a Comment