Saturday, July 27, 2013

Hundred Islands, Thousand Thoughts






In year 2011 our family decided to went out of town and they chose to visit Pangasinan located in the upper part of Luzon. I had a very nice vacation while staying in one of their island even when there is no electricity and decent hotel because as I've said before it was an island. LITERALLY Unlike boracay that will offer you hotels in different stations. So, we got there around afternoon then we walked like 20 minutes until we reached the remote island because its low-tide we are allowed to walk but during day time like in the morning we need to use a mini boat to go back to the mainland because its high-tide.





Some people welcomed and assisted us when we reached the remote island. Ofcourse they are the people who lived there. Did you know that they get their food from the ocean? for example fresh squids, fishes and lobsters. They also made an improvised well so there's no need to go out of the island every time they need water. In short all of them get all of their resources from mother earth. That kind of simple life is quite fun and peaceful.



These are the types of house I saw there and I tried to see the inside of the houses by asking help from them because I want to pee pee. But I didn't get the chance to take a picture cause you know I might look weird then freak them out.


The water is so clear and at that moment I really don't feel like going back. Even staying longer under the sizzling hotness of the sun is fine with me as long as you can see those amazing view around you. That kind of nature relaxes me and gives me a positive outlook in life. weeee





Meet my old friend/pet sharkie I found his mom there then he accidentally slipped out from his mothers womb? I guess? Unfortunately baby sharkie died well, he didn't get the chance to see me too bad joke but seriously he died because he's premature.

Sharkie's mom with her boyfriend!

SHARKIE IS A BOY! PROOF!



Me and little brother *yoga-ing*



Yeahhh I slept there





0 comments :

Post a Comment