Saturday, August 17, 2013

Surprise! Surprise! New LCD TV from SONY

I'm currently listening to Bravia Sample (Music1) this relaxes me now. The time was unintentional.



When I went home last night, Friday, there was something big waiting for me inside my room. But at first I did not notice it cause I head straight to my desktop.
Ta Da!!! From american home to sony yikes! UPGRADED!

Slick and sexy. I was so dumb cause I have no idea  how to turn this thing off and I cannot find the remote. I pressed the buttons at the bottom part of it and it turned out it's actually soft touch like xbox 720. really cool though




40 inch EX430 Series BRAVIA TV

Model:

KLV-40EX430

The 40” EX430 Series features full HD and delivers all round entertainment and enjoyment in any living space.
  • Full HD 1080
With High Definition (HD) 1080 recording, the effective scanning line is 1,080, which is more than twice the number in conventional standard definition (SD) format, and video data quality of High Definition 1080p recording is about 4.5 times more. The difference between HD picture and SD quality is immediately noticeable. The wider 16:9 aspect ratio of HD approximates the shape of the human visual field, making you feel like you are actually in the picture.
  • LED Backlight
  • BRAVIA Engine 3™
Advanced signal processor that filters and cleans the image in order to eliminate distortions and noise. BRAVIA Engine also enhances the on-screen contrast, more accurately reproduces colours, and sharpens images and text.
  • Intelligent Picture Plus
New Intelligent Picture Plus creates a superior contrast between dark and bright scenes for best picture reproduction.
  • Digital Noise Reduction

  • MHL™ Enabled
Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) Enabled - This feature allows you to directly connect your MHL™ compatible mobile devices using a single cable with a low pin-count interface to a MHL™ compatible TV device with support up to 1080p high-definition (HD) video and digital audio playback, while simultaneously charging the connected device.


3 comments :