Sunday, August 11, 2013

08/11/13 Just the typical me

Sometimes when my world is falling a part like now my mind cannot stop thinking and I just wanna collapse. But it's happening inside while on the outside I look calm like a girl sitting beside the sea shore. Series are one of the things that keeps me alive and breathing. Thank God they are always there for me. Right now I'm struggling, what if I failed to finish this course? what will happen to me? Can my family understand me? Are they going to dump me? But I tried my best to make them feel/see that in reality I hate my course. God help me. I don't want them sad and hating me. Their expectations are up above beside neil armstrong's flag on the moon and it's just too high. I can't afford seeing them disappointed because of me. They're having so much problems and I don't want to add more. Please God tell me? Guide me or teach me how to overcome this. My thoughts are killing me.

GOD IS ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU, HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU.
IT'S JUST A DARK PATH. KEEP WALKING.
TRUST YOURSELF. YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO IT. -BY THE CATH INSIDE ME

I should bear that in mind.

0 comments :

Post a Comment