Friday, August 2, 2013

Mix and Match?

Things I can't live without: 



  • Bag from Victoria Secret
  • Sunnies by SM Accessories 
  • Perfume Flora by Gucci
  • Watch from Geneva
  • MOST IMPORTANT THING ARE MY KEYS
I cannot leave house without those things unless it's really urgent. They keep me alive and breathing like they define every piece of me. Lavish things, not my type but I don't know how I ended up with gold stuffs. I guess it suits my skin color? cause of my dark complexion. I always wear my sunnies everywhere I go especially outside the house. I don't like too much light, my eyes gets irritated easily. Got it from SM department store and I'm telling you they really sell trendy cool sunnies with affordable prices. While the watch, bag and prefume I all bought them online so I cannot explain more details about it. At least..

THE OTHER WAY AROUND



Smartphone, Blackberry and comb. Even if I left them at home I won't hesitate to go back and get it. I'm not really fond of texting. Unless I have to meet someone and talk about the details or call my family members, for example my parents. I bought that comn at landmark because it's cute and purple and I'm too lazy to comb my hair so I don't really need that much.












0 comments :

Post a Comment