Friday, October 11, 2013

Miley Cyrus Breaks Her Silence on Liam Hemsworth Split: "I'm Obsessed With Being Alone

Miley Cyrus, Liam HemsworthToby Canham/Getty Images for AIF
Miley Cyrus has been on a press tour for weeks, but it wasn't until the Oct. 11 episode ofThe Ellen DeGeneres Show that she finally addressed her breakup with Liam Hemsworth. The Last Song costars announced the end of their engagement on Sept. 16, but the 20-year-old pop princess has managed to avoid questions about their split while promoting her fourth album, Bangerz.
"So the last time you were here [in November 2012], I threw you an engagement party," host Ellen DeGeneres said in Friday's show. Cyrus replied, "Do you want your money back?"
"I want my money back," DeGeneres joked. "I sent you, like, [strippers]. You enjoyed it."

0 comments :

Post a Comment