Friday, November 22, 2013

Eunice @ 19

Happy birthday NOT SO baby girl!!!

We celebrated eunice's birthday last wednesday at redbox greenbelt, Makati, Philippines







A message for eunice with love

Hi eunice I guess you are now a lady because you're 19 years old na. We've been together since first year and I can say I really know you na. I am here for you no matter what, always remember that. But not only me ofcourse there is moize, smile and laila. Stop being an emo because it really annoys me. We  don't want to see you suffering because of a beef jerky. There are a lot more opportunities waiting for you in the outside world. You just need a little courage from everything. Don't let your weakness empower you because we are all here to help you. Just one call away!!! OKAY I AM TO CHEESY I NEED TO STOP BYE GUMMYBEAR

0 comments :

Post a Comment