Saturday, November 30, 2013

Tagaytay 2.0

That feeling when you are so down and you want to escape reality then you tell yourself what to do now?
Like who can help me right now? I know only myself can do that. Anyway stop with the emo stuffs and I'll go straight to the point now. I went to tagaytay today with my friends/family? I tried a lot of extremes today to let myself escape reality even just for the mean time.


The very beautiful and famous taal lake. I took it at skyranch near the zip line area. Soooo cold suuupppper foggy like I'm getting sick at that moment. Thank God I wore a nice and thick hoodie. Thanks aeropastale!



Hi skyranch thanks for the entertainment you gave me today. Everything was worth it.


That crazy super viking ohh, It made me nauseous whole day. Like I almost threw up


Cause of the super viking I didn't try the wheel of fortune



Eating time! We had lunch at antonio's the best place to be


Sizzling bulalo steak, Marry me? Please I'd adore you everyday


Pinakbet rice tried it once and I'll cherish it forever 


I think that is called nilagang bulalo? I'm not sure 

Well that's it I'm lazy to type and stuff bye 



0 comments :

Post a Comment