Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Happy Holidays




Christmas season is just around the corner and I don't know what to do. I have my exams, this blog, automotive and stuffs. Busy is my surname and I am always MIA (Missing in action). I cannot blame myself. I won't give a homily about "Christmas is the time for giving" that's too mainstream. But seriously christmas is the perfect season for peace & love. Don't be selfish!!!  And learn to forgive okay. I just took that photo a while ago around guadalupe, Philippines. I got so bored stuck in traffic for almost hours. I really felt the December spirit. Everyone is out and having some good time. Back to the picture and the design is such a beauty but I'd bet that the owner spent a lot for that. well anyway I'm going to sleep now

xoxo


0 comments :

Post a Comment